An exciting experience for the whole family! The animal park was founded in 1992. It has made it its mission to show many rare and endangered old livestock breeds from all over Europe as a living gene reserve and as a living cultural asset of people of a particular region, and to distribute it again decentrally in committed people for further breeding.
What can you experience?
• 350 farm animals from 52 breeds from Europe
• 4 of the oldest livestock breeds worldwide
• everywhere animals to touch and caress in natural enclosures
• 4 walk-in petting enclosures
• 2 km of footpaths in the hilly 16 ha terrain
• Forest Adventure Trail
• Benches to stay, viewpoints
• Educational information boards about animals and their history
• Orchard with old varieties and cottage garden
• Large children's playground next to the pet park entrance
• Free parking, also for campers