We are here for you again!
Van der Valk Resort Linstow reopened and applies a new situation-based hotel concept. We therefore ask you to follow the associated rules of conduct to ensure the health of our guests and employees. We sincerely hope to see you again soon with the guaranteed safe and comfortable stay. We thank you for your understanding and your trust in our company.
As communicated during the last press conference, it has been decided that hotels and resorts can start operating again under certain regulations. This also applies to the catering facilities of a hotel or resort.
What opens when in Van der Valk Resort Linstow?
- Our resort is open.
- Our restaurants are open
Below we explain to you what measures Van der Valk has designed to secure the health and safety of guests and employees, with the aim of counteracting the spread of the corona virus and avoiding the risk of infection in our hotels.
In the “1.5 meter society” we work:
- according to the guidelines and regulations of the federal government, the federal states, local authorities and the Robert Koch Institute
- according to management instructions from the Van der Valk family concerning the COVID 19 pandemic
- with stringent work process monitoring in the field of cleaning activities and tightened hygiene measures throughout the hotel. This also includes the close-meshed disinfection of public areas (e.g. door handles, reception counter, hallways, elevator buttons, light switches, etc.) using antiviral substances.
- with gloves and, if necessary, with a face mask
- with spit protection walls at the reception
- with minimum distance markings on the floors of waiting- and lounge areas
- with information for walking routes and waiting areas
- provision of disinfectant dispensers
- restaurant service in compliance with the prescribed contact and distance regulations
- with buffets with serving service or as a take-away
- with room service in the Hotel from (07:00 - 22:00) / with foodboxes for take-away for our guest in the bungalows
- contactless payment by card or bank transfer
- offer hygiene kits for a fee
Yes, according to government and state guidelines hotels are allowed to be open.
Yes, according to government and state guidelines restaurants are allowed to be open.
The Van der Valk Hotels have set up all of their operations in accordance with the guidelines of the Robert Koch Institute. Van der Valk Hotels have taken all measures to minimize the risks.
Yes, that is possible possible for an additional charge. We are pleased to take your order under tel: +49(0) 38457 71086.
Yes, of course you can have breakfast, halfboard or all inclusive with us.
For hotel guests breakfast is included in the price. Upon arrival we gladly tell you more about all the possibilities of the meals and in which restaurants they will take place. Our resort has several different restaurants available.
You can also choose to order your dish as room service or even as take away meal in a box.
Check-in takes place in the car for all guests arriving. We set up a check-in counter for you on our parking lot. This is occupied from 14:00 till 18:00. If you arrive later, the staff at the reception in the main building will help you. Please pay attention to the instructions for check in from the entrance to the resort.
Please note that all services must be paid before departure. No room bills are possible during your stay. On departure, please leave your room/holiday home key at the designated service counter in the foyer. Ancillary services and extras can be paid for by card/contactless or in cash.
The leisure facilities in our hotel are limited, according to the guidelines of the respective federal state. You can use the following facilities:
- BBQ rental for your bungalow
- Beauty- en massage threatments
- Horse riding and petting zoo
- Bike rental
- Fishing pond
- Stand Up rental
- Midget golf
- Volleyball court
- Tennis court and badminton
- Bowling center
- Soccer field
- Table tennis
- Canoe rental and guided canoe trips on the lake of Krakow
- Playground at the resort premises
- Beach with playground on 1 km distance
- Carriage rides on the resort premises
- 18-hole golfcourse on 6 km distance
Currently the following is closed:
- Indoor wonderland
Please refrain from frequent visits at the reception. Our staff will be happy to help you by phone if you have any questions about services via: -1021/-1023.
Yes, pets are with an additional charge in your bungalow/hotel room allowed.
We do everything to make your stay as pleasant and comfortable as possible. Thank you for your trust in our organization and we hope to see you again soon in our hotel.
For further information or questions, please contact our reception team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
With kind regards,
The Van der Valk family & team
Version: June 23rd, 2020